Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Dresser

There are a lot of these Dresser Cards out there right now. People are doing them in all different styles and colors. But however you make them, they sure are cute! I looked at different cards and kinda took something from each card and put it all together and came up with this card. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Baby Tees (wheel)
PAPER: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
INK: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES: Jumbo Wheel Handle, Colored Pencils, Blender Pens, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Sponges

For the Baby Tee, I used the wheel and rolled out a few T's. Then I cut out the tee and colored it. When finished, I hung the onesie over the drawers. This would be so easy to change out for a boy card or a neutral card, simply by changing the color on the knobs and the colors on the Onesie. What a simple, whimsical card for you to make.

The weather here is cold but the sun is shining. I was up early today because we have some guys here this morning cutting down some trees in our backyard. All I hear is buzzing. Even when they stop, I hear buzzing. I think I will be hearing buzzing in my ears for a long time! Enjoy your day!

2 comments: