Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strength and Hope from Hartford


I have another swap from Hartford. This swap comes from my Upline, Kim. If this set does not look familiar to you, it is because this stamp set is in the Summer Mini and will also be in the 2011-12 Stampin' Up Catalog. It is the STRENGTH AND HOPE stamp set and the great thing about this stamp set is that Stampin' Up will donate $2.00 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from each stamp set sold. The supplies that are used for this card are:

STAMP SET: Strength and Hope
PAPER: Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
INK: Concord Crush
ACCESSORIES: Windowpane, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Decorative Label Punch, Tulip Frame Embossing Folder

I think this is a nice card and the money goes to a good cause. I like when Stampin' Up joins forces with an organization to help out a good cause.





Here is the reason that I have been busy the last few days. Isn't he cute! I know that I am prejudiced about him but isn't that what being a grandparent is all about? He is only 3 months but he wants to do things like the big boys. He is so curious about things and takes everything in. We love him. I just had to throw a picture of him in my blog today especially since I watched him twice this week. Usually I only get to see him once a month, so this week was extra special for me. Go out and enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment