Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hartford Regionals



Yesterday the
"LOVE AT FIRST STAMP" group were together to attend the
SU Regional in Hartford. We had a good time and it was the first time that there were so many that were able to attend a function like this. We used a total of 3 tables! That was a record for us. There was a lot of swapping going on. So many people with such great ideas! Stampin' Up had wonderful presentations planned for us. The demos that presented the Workshop Wows were fantastic. It always amazes me the techniques and stamping tips that all these people come up with. Sometimes I wonder how they come up with all these ideas.

After the regional, we all went to City Steam Brewery Cafe in Hartford. There we had a group meeting, great meal, and of course WONDERFUL swaps within our group!
I posted Susan Peter's swap today. If the DSP looks unfamiliar, it is because this DSP is a sneak peek of what you will find in the new 2011-12 SU Catalog. This paper is also going to be a part of a special that SU is promoting next month. But I will post more about that at a later date. We were asked to create a card using an accessory from the Occasions Mini. Susan used the Flower Fun Die to create this beautiful flower. What a simple, beautiful and understated card! There were a lot of beautiful cards yesterday and I promise that I will post some more of them.

It was a long day yesterday. Four of us left here at 4:30 in the morning to be able to get there in time. Swaps, meeting, stamping, more stamping , dinner with my "Stamping Family" and finally back on the road again. I walked into my house at 11:20 at night last night. That was a lot to pack into one day! I plan to relax today and I want you to enjoy your day!



1 comment:

  1. Great card that Susan made! It was fun to see you Gail, I'm glad you all got home okay!

    ReplyDelete