Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Swap

Today I was playing around with brighter colors and came up with this card. I wanted to do another swap if I had time and this card did not take much time. So I think this card might be the second half of the swaps I am making for Regionals. The camera does not do this card justice. The colors are much more festive looking than they show in this picture. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Celebrations DSP
INK: Pacific Point
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Border Punch, Cupcake Punch, Pear Pizazz 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Red Glimmer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds

This would make a nice card for a kid because it has a playful feel to it. I guess I need to get back to work if I hope to have all these cards done for Regionals in Hartford. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment