Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Technique Class- Card 3

This card is extremely simple but I changed this card a number of times. As a matter of fact, I changed the color scheme of this card the night before my first March Technique Class. The only thing that I kept was the Windowpane and the stamp set I used with it. This technique was Mabelized Windowpane. I ended up going with Whisper White card stock textured with the Finial Embossing Folder. I think took Baja Breeze and lightly sponged the raised impressions. Rose Red seam binding and card stock add the pop of color that it needs. I fell that this an elegant looking card which can be used for any occasion. I ended up with using the white card stock because when I used colored card stock, it seemed to overwhelm the windowpane.

After posting this card, I am going to work on a few designs for cards. So while I am going to try to get some work done, go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment