Friday, March 25, 2011

More Swaps from Hartford

As I have said before, after a great time at Regionals, we all went out to dinner with our "Love at First Stamp" group. During a fantastic meal, we had a meeting and swaps. This is one of the swaps I received. This swap came from Jen, Susan's downline. I thought it was interesting so I just had to share it with you. The textured flower was made with Sticky Pages and Taffeta Ribbon. What a great idea! A circle of Sticky Pages was cut using a circle die with the Big Shot. Once the orange protective piece was removed, the ribbon was scrunched all over the sticky area. This flower reminds me of a Zinnia. Jen made a number of these using different colors. They were so cute. Thanks Jen.

Lori is coming today with Eli to spend the weekend with us. What an enjoyable weekend it will be. Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment