Monday, March 14, 2011

Cute as a Bug!

This is the card that I have been working on for my swap for Regionals in Hartford, CT. I needed to do a card for kids, especially since I have a grandson now. So I brought out this older stamp set, "BUGS AND KISSES" to make a cute card for a boy. While working on it and running out of time to come up with an idea for a swap, I decided to use it as my swap. I saw this layout on Gretchen Barron's blog and I decided to use that layout to put my idea too. When this set first came out I made a card with the magnifying glass and always wanted to do it again. I do like this card and hoping that Eli's mother likes it. Eli is much too young to tell me what he thinks of my cards. At 3 months, he mostly just drools and babbles. The supplies that I used for this card was:

STAMP SET: Bugs and Kisses
PAPER: Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Basic Black
INK: Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Word Window Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Window Sheets, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Dimensionals, Basic Black, Real Red, Blush Blossom and River Rock Markers

I am hoping that the people at Regionals like my card. I enjoy going to these Stampin' Up events. They are a great place to learn more, meet new wonderful people, and have a great time with the people you are already friends with. Well the sun is shining here after many days of rain. I am going to try to finish my swaps today or at least try to. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment