Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Babies and More Babies

If you have been reading my blog, you know that there has been an explosion of babies in my life. For some reason the past few months have contributed to "The Year of the Baby". They are everywhere! Friends, neighbors, family, all seem to be having babies. So I decided I needed to step up my amount of baby cards that I have on hand. Here is one of those cards. This card is a good card for a baby shower when you do not know the sex of the baby. It is a good gender neutral card. The mother and baby elephant is a single stamp which you can find in the front of the catalog with all the single stamps. To make this simple card, I used the following supplies:

STAMP SET: Baby Steps
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP
INK: Daffodil Delight
ACCESSORIES: White Satin Ribbon, Round Corner Punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads, Perfect Polka Dotted Embossing Folder

If you like this stamp, you can get it now from Stampin' Up FREE until the end of this month! All you need to do is take advantage of the SALE-A-BRATION promotion. Just buy $50 worth of product and this stamp set or a number of others that are listed in the Sale-A-Bration brochure that you can choose from is FREE! How great is that! If interested or need more information, just contact me. It is snowing here again today. Hope the weather is better where you are. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment