Friday, March 11, 2011

March Technique Class- Card 2

Things have been crazy this week again. Lucy had surgery on Thursday and we were able to bring her home this afternoon. She is not allowed to run, jump, or go the stairs. She is on pain medication and you can tell that she is really in pain because she does NOT want to jump, run, or go the stairs. So I did not get a chance to post earlier today because I just keep watching her making sure she does not tear the stitches.

Anyway, back to the card. This card is so plain, but so beautiful. The only thing that is stamped, is the sentiment but I love it. This card came together very easy. Sometimes the card comes together fast and I like it but then sometimes, it takes me a long time to get that card to look the way I want it to. The technique on this card is Colored Jewels. This technique is so easy and can really help to make the card pop. To color the Rhinestone Jewels was to use a colored Sharpie. The small rhinestone's on the bottom right of the card were colored with a Sharpie to have the rhinestones coordinate with the flower. I think the color helps to balance the color on the card.

I will be posting again on Sunday with the third card that we will be making this month. This weekend I also need to make a few baby cards since 2 friend's children had their babies this week! Like I said, this has been a crazy week. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment