Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christmas Page

I have been sick all week and still not feeling well but needed to post on my blog. So I decided to post this page that I made for the My Digital Studio scrapbook that I am working on for Eli. I make 2 pages a month for him. When he turns 1, I will give Lori the scrapbook of his first year as a Christmas present. This is the page that made for his first Christmas. He was 2 weeks old then. How he has grown in just 2 short months.

I am really getting into using MDS. There are so many things that you can do with it. I already made Birth Announcements, Scrapbook, and I think I start working on a Calendar for presents for next Christmas. The possibilities of what I can make are endless!

I am going to rest now and hopefully start to feel better. So you go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment