Friday, February 11, 2011

February Technique Class- Card 1

This month's classes are all about "FAUX'S". The first one that I am showing you is Faux Clouds. It is a technique that tries to make those clouds look fluffy. The "Plane and Simple" stamp set is a perfect set to use with this technique. Since we did "Inlaid Embossing" last month at our classes, I felt I could use it again on this card. The bottom half of this card uses that technique. This set is also a good set to use for a masculine card. A Glimmer Brad finishes off this card.

This month's classes are Tuesday February 15 @ 9:15-11:45 am, Wednesday February 16 @ 7-9:30 pm, and Saturday February 19 @ 9-11:30 am. If you are interested, please contact me.

My grandson is coming tonight to visit for the weekend. So I am off to get everything ready. Today he is 2 months old! Can't wait to hold him. Hope you enjoy your day, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment