Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome Baby Henry!

My daughter's best friend from High School gave birth to a baby boy, Henry. I have not seen him yet but my daughter went to see her this weekend. She said he is so cute! I had to make her a card for this special occasion, so here it is. She loves it when I make cards for her for special occasions so I tried to make sure that I would not disappoint her. She did not want to know what she was having before she gave birth, so the nursery was decorated in neutral tones in a jungle theme. So I tried to use the neutral tones but added Bashful Blue since he is a boy. For this project I used:

STAMP SETS: Fox and Friends, Occasional Quotes
PAPER: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Chocolate Chip
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Blue Gingham Ribbon (retired SU), Double Scallop Square Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Perfect Details Texture Plate, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Markers

I don't know if you can see the texture on the scallop squares. I think it adds to the design. And I used the Blue Gingham Ribbon that SU retired. I still had some and thought it looked good on this card. Check out the inside of the card. I placed a number of Jungle Animals ion the insert of the card. I hope she likes it. Well I am going to work on some more cards. You go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment