Friday, February 4, 2011

Nashville Make & Take

Today I was planning to post a card that I made for our downline meeting a week ago but the batteries went on my camera and I misplaced my battery charger. So I am left with pictures that I took but have not used yet.

This a picture of a case that we made at Nashville using blank Clear Mount Stamp cases. What a great idea! This case was designed using "BOTANICAL GAZETTE" and embellished using Baja Breeze SEAM BINDING (great new colors ), new TRINKETS, and VICTORIA- Crochet Trim. The stamp set that was used is"CLEARLY FOR YOU" which is also found in the Occasions Mini. This can be used as a gift. You could put note cards inside or put a pen, note pad and pen inside. I am sure there are a lot more ideas that you can think of to use this project for.

The items highlighted in RED can be found in the Occasions Mini

I can't wait to get my order because I plan to make one for a friend and place notecards in it. I will post that one when I am finished and I find my charger! In the meantime, go out and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so not keeping up with my blogs lately and i missed this post! What a great project - did you distress that paper? I would not have thought to do that but it sure looks so good I might have to try it this weekend!!
    ....5 weeks till Hartford!

    ReplyDelete