Monday, February 7, 2011

Jungle Baby Shower

On Saturday, I will be attending my FOURTH baby shower in three months! It is for my neighbor's son and daughter-in-law who are going to decorate their nursery in a jungle theme. The things that I bought to go in the nursery had a lot of Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, and Chocolate Chip colors in them. So I decided that I would make a card that used those three colors. For the animals, what could be cuter than those kid friendly animals from "FOX and FRIENDS" stamp set. I chose the giraffe, lion, and monkey because they were the animals most likely to be found in the jungle and were also animals that happened to be in the decor that I bought. I thought it turned out very nicely. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Baby Bundle, Fox and Friends
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
INK: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
ACCESSORIES: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Texturz Plate, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip Markers

When you look inside the card, you can see the monkeys playing down the side. Isn't that cute? It turned out better than I thought it would. And this card is TOTALLY different that what I started out with. The only thing that is the same is the stamp set. This card fits the gift that I will be giving them on Saturday and I hope they will enjoy the card along with their gift. Well I am off to make another baby card. That one is for my daughter's best friend from High School. She had a boy also. With all these babies, I should start thinking about making more kids cards. Well I have a lot to do today, you go out and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment