Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love at First Stamp Swap

The stamping group that I am with is called"Love at First Stamp". Once a month my Up Line Kim has a group meeting at her house. This is my swap for this month. I cased this card from one that I saw but can not remember who did the card. Please let me know if you know who did the original so I can give them credit. I did change mine around. I simplified mine and made it all one piece. What had caught my eye to begin with was the piece that has the sentiment stamped on it. The design was made using the new Scallop Trim Corner Punch. The heart is from the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set. I embossed the heart with clear EP and Real Red Craft ink. It gives it a really nice effect. Th supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Teeny Tiny Wishes, I (Heart) Hearts
PAPER: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
INK: Basic Black, Real Red Classic Ink, Real Red Craft Ink
ACCESSORIES: Round Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Silver Brads, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Big Shot

I love the new Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder. I like using the folders to create texture for the backgrounds of cards. I usually don't make a lot of Valentine cards but this year I made a lot. I think it is because I really like the selection of stamp sets that are available in the Occasions Mini. I know I posted late today but I was helping a friend set up her NEW basement stamping room. It will look fantastic after everything is put up and put away. Enjoy the rest of the day.





2 comments:

  1. So cute, can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you just the prepared one? You know the meeting isn't for another 2 weeks right? hahaha just kidding Gail! I love it!

    ReplyDelete