Friday, February 5, 2010

February Technique Class-Card 1

It is that time again when I am preparing for my Technique Classes. This month's theme is "PUNCHES". We will be making three different cards using punches to create different effects. This card is a Fancy Two Toned Scallop Edge which I found on Gretchen Barron's Blog. I saw the technique and thought it created such a unique effect on a card. It is so easy but what a Wow it creates. I used some of the products which are in the Occasions Mini. This card also used the "Vintage Vogue" stamp set. I also used the "Beautiful Wings" embosslit. Look very closely and you can see the small butterflies intertwined with the flowers. All those items are from the new mini. The sentiment is from "Whimsical Words" which is one of the items that you can pick for free from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.

I hope you enjoy this card. Please contact me for more specific information on the classes if interested. Go out and enjoy the day. And if you live near me, you better enjoy it now before the big snowfall they are calling for starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment