Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Vintage Vogue

If you have been checking my blog recently, you know that I love this set! Here is another version using this stamp set. And for some reason I am stuck on this Orchid Opulence and Old Olive color combination. I also am loving those Scallop Trim punches. a reminder that the Scallop Trim Border Punch can be gotten free if you choose it as your Sale-A-Bration item. If you purchase $50 worth of product then you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. This punch may be in the brochure but will also be available in the 2010-11 catalog. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Vintage Vogue, En Francois, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
INK: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Pink Brads, Small oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Matchbox Bigz XL Die, Big Shot

It is fun to play around and come up with many different cards using the same stamp set. Snow is predicted for this weekend here. I think that sounds like a good time to experiment with the products in the new Occasions Mini. Next week I will post what I came up with while trying different things. Go and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment