Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Technique Class-Card 3

This is the last of the three cards that we are making this month. This card uses the technique of "Faux Photo Corners". This is a quick way of making photo corners if you do not have the Photo Corners Punch. Believe it or not these corners were made with the Five Petal Punch. This card was another easy card, but everybody at my class yesterday loved it. They liked the idea that it could be used for a variety of occasions. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Friends 24-7, All Holidays
PAPER: Confetti White, Real Red. Garden Green, Basic Black
INK: Black Staz-On, Real Red, Garden Green
ACCESSORIES: Perfect Polka Dots, Impression Plate, Big Shot, Silver Brads, Five Petal Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Blender Pens


I went through so many color combinations before I decided on this one. I ended up coloring the flowers red because it was so close to Valentine's Day. Then the whole thing seem to fall into place for me. So anyway... I waited to post this card so I could wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Have a great day!


1 comment: