Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lucy Meets Love Monkey

Here is my dog Lucy meeting Love Monkey for the first time. She is not sure what to make of her but it looks like they are getting along fine. It is a good thing too because Love Monkey is going to be living with us for the next month!

At Kim's Downline meeting on Sunday, we were all introduced to our group's new mascot-Love Monkey. That is not his real name but the group has not picked his new name yet. Each month a new peson will get "Love Monkey" and a journal to write down his adventures and put pictures of what he has been up to that month. I was picked to take him first since I was top seller in January of our group.

It is a good thing Lucy likes him because he is her new roomie for the month. Go out and enjoy your day! I know Lucy and Love Monkey will have a great time playing together all day today while I try to get some housework done.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm glad Lucy likes her, we don't want to lose "love monkey" in our first month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I think we should just call him Love Monkey, it seems to fit. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 6 year old agrees with Buffy - we should call him Love Monkey. She also likes George! I sure hope he gets to visit New England :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy the Love Monkey is adjusting to her temorary home. Lucy is too sweet. A new friend. My dog, Bishop has overtaken my son's stuffed animal dog. I wonder if Lucy will do the same.

    ReplyDelete