Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hostess Appreciation Luncheon

On Saturday, after my Technique Class, I had all my hostesses who booked from me in the past year over at my house. When I invite them over to my house for my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon, we play a few games (with prizes of course), do two Make and Takes, and have lunch. We had a great time!

I could not decide on what to do for my Make and Takes until I checked in on Katherine Rock's blog. I saw that she made a cute memo pad holder and I realized that I had not made one for a long time and thought maybe it was time to make one again. I love the Cottage Wall DSP and had already decided to use it for the first make and take. So it was easy to decide to use it for this project too. I have gotten hooked on the embosslit, "Beautiful Wings" and of course managed to add it to this project. I think that it fits in well with this paper. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SET: none
PAPER: Orchid Opulence, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry. Cottage Wall DSP
INK: none
ACCESSORIES: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Post-It Notes

Everyone had a good time at the luncheon. But of course you could not expect anything else when you get a group of women together who love to stamp. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these little post it holders, and the Cottage Wall paper. They came out so cute I bet your hostesses loved them!

    ReplyDelete