Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lazy Love Monkey



Well it started to snow last night and I do not think that Love Monkey is happy about it. He is looking out the window but does not seem to want to go out in it. Lucy on the other hand decided to leave her buddy this morning to go out and play in the snow. Maybe I can get Love Monkey to help shovel snow this afternoon but I have a feeling that Love Monkey is going to be a little lazy about helping shovel the snow. Although, Lucy is not much help either.

Hopefully I will be able to work on some projects today. My father became ill last week and I have spent most of my time taking care of him these past two weeks. He is getting stronger everyday and maybe today I can get some of my things out and relax a bit. If I do, I will try to get Love Monkey to hep instead of just looking out the window at the snow.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments: