Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Easter Stamp Camp- Giardelli Candy Box

Susan and I are getting together once again to have an Easter Stamp Camp. We have planned 5 projects for you to make for Easter. This is one of the projects. It is a Giardelli Chocolate Box Holder. Isn't it cute. It is a very easy box to make and you can place Giardelli chocolate squares in it and use it as a gift to someone. We have tried to come up with items that you can use at Easter as gifts or favors. We know that at this time of year, it always helps if you have a few extra gift ideas to help make your holiday a festive one. Susan and I are planning this Stamp Camp for March 13 at 9 am at Susan's House. Please contact me by March 6 if you are interested. I can give you price and directions at that time.

I have to get going and take my Father to the Doctor today. I have pictures of Love Monkey's activities from the weekend. Wow! That monkey is a party animal! Hopefully I can get some of them posted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment