Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Gift Card Holder

While preparing for our Easter Stamp Camp, we wanted to have a gift card holder. So I played around with different types of them. I wanted to make something that was quick and easy since some of our other projects were not as easy to do. This was one of the other gift card holders that I made. You can see that the front design is the same as the other one I made but the construction of the holder is different. I used an envelope for this card holder also but the way that you fold it is different. I used this design for my Christmas Gift Card Holders this year. For this design, you fold the envelope in half, cut the flap in half, glue the one side down, and the flap that you did not cut stays open so that you can slide the gift card in. The supplies that I used for this project were:

STAMP SETS: Teeny Tiny Wishes, A Good Egg
PAPER: Barely Banana, Shades of Spring
INK: Basic Black, Orchid Opulence
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Pastels, 1/4" Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Envelopes

This was the one we did not use but it is a design that you might want to try. It is still rainy here and a very dreary looking today. Hoping that wherever you are you will still enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment