Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Stamp Camp



Yesterday, Susan and I hosted an Easter Stamp Camp. we had such a nice time! Love Monkey was there. You just can't keep a fun loving Monkey down! I included a picture of the card we made. I cased this card from one on Stamping' Connections but do not remember who did it. I changed it up a bit and everyone there seemed to love it. It was one of the more relaxing projects we did yesterday. As you can see Love Monkey is sitting watching over us. We were able to get him to work on projects too and you can see him holding on to the Boo Boo Bunny he made yesterday. The supplies that were used in this card were:

STAMP SETS: Chocolate Bunny, Inspired by Nature, All Holidays, A Good Egg
PAPER: Shades of Spring DSP, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
INKS: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Sponges, Clear EP, Heating Tool, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen

I have not posted for a few days because I was taking care of my father last week. He fell twice last week and I was overwhelmed taking care of him. To top it off, I hurt my back trying to pick him up so I really was not able to indulge my passion of stamping this past week. He is doing better so I hope I can get some stamping done.

A reminder to my customers that I will be having my technique classes this week. Contact me if you want to come or you have questions. Go out and enjoy the rest of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment