Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love Monkey and Lucy

Well, Love Monkey's time with me and my family is quickly coming to an end. While he was here, he attended 2 birthday parties, an Easter Stamp Camp, endured a visit from the Granddog Riley and will be attending 3 technique classes this week. He sure has been a busy little monkey. I thought you might enjoy this picture. This was taken when Lucy tried to relax and Love Monkey curled right up against her for a nap.

Well I have to go to teach a technique class this morning. Hopefully, I will get to do some personal stamping this afternoon. I want to be able to show you some of my newer projects.

Go out and enjoy your day! I hope it will be as enjoyable as mine will be today. Because what could be better than to sit down and show people how to do what you love doing...stamping! Friends, stamping, and food. Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment