Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Stamp A Stack is coming!

It is that time of year again when everyone needs to replenish their card supply. Susan and I can help you do that easily. We have been working hard to come up with card designs that hopefully you will enjoy. This is one of the cards I designed for the Stamp A Stack. All my customers ask for "Manly Man" cards. My theory is that for a masculine card you only need masculine DSP and a strong sentiment set to create a variety of manly cards. I think you will agree when you see this card. Simple but it makes a statement. I like it. The Stamp A Stack will be held on April 10 at 9 in the morning at Susan's place. This is one of the cards that you will be able to make. More information will be coming out soon.

It is beautiful outside today! It sure beats all the snow we had this winter. So go out and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment