Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chocolate Bunny Swap

Tomorrow we will be meeting at Kim's house. She is my Up Line and once a month we have a group meeting. Each month we make swaps to share with everybody in the group. This card is my swap for February. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Chocolate Bunny, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bride DSP
INK: Classic Orchid Opulence, Craft Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: White Gel Pen, 1/4" Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Clear EP, Heating Tool, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Big Shot, Brayer

I tried to use Springy Colors for this card. I wanted to create a cheery felling when you look at this card. I don't want to give away too much information on how I did this card because I am one of the Demos tomorrow and the technique that I used on this card is what I am demoing. I hope they like the card when they see it tomorrow. I always enjoy getting together with the group because everyone has so many great ideas to share. Hopefully on my next post, I will be able to show some of the great things that my group has been doing. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. It makes mine look sad in comparison, now I have to come up with something really interesting for next month...

    ReplyDelete