Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vintage Vogue in Orchid Opulence

As you should know by now, I love the new stamp set "Vintage Vogue". Any time you can find a set that is this versatile, you know you got to have it. Here is another card using this set. I like the color combination of Orchid Opulence and Old Olive, so I decided to use that combination to create this card. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
PAPER: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
INK: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Silver Brads, Fire Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Old Olive Ribbon, Orchid Opulence Marker, Old Olive Marker, Small Oval Punch, Matchbox Bigz XL Die

Although this is not a complicated card, ( it doesn't use any WOW techniques or any intricate design) it is a beautiful card. I hope you like it. Go out and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love both of the Vintage Vogue cards - beautiful!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete