Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does This Look Familiar?

If any of you were at Leadership, this probably looks familiar to you. I liked the layout of the scrapbook page that was made at Leadership. I also needed a Make and Take for a scrapbook crop for which I was a vendor. I also was trying to come up with an idea that would use a number of new items that are in the new Occasions Mini. The layout seemed perfect for it! I used the "Sending Love" DSP for the blocks. I love the paper! I love the fact that one side is glittery while the other side is plain but still a nice pattern. This page also gave me the chance to show off the new colors of the Corduroy Buttons. I was also able to show off one of the new stamp sets. What a quick great way to showcase new products. the supplies that I used for this project were :

STAMP SET: With All My Heart
PAPER: Sending Love DSP, Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
INK: Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Real Red Corduroy Buttons, Linen Thread

Although this was not my original idea, I think it came out well. Everyone there liked the page. Next time though, I am making sure that it will be an original me. I enjoyed how the women there started with this idea but each put their own spin on it. And isn't that the idea? To take something you see, change it a little, and make it your own! Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment