Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Technique Class Card 1

Well, it has been a long time that I have posted. So sorry about that. I am hoping that I will be more regular for the rest of the month. Anyway, the husband is leaving for a snowmobile trip for a few days and I KNOW that I will have more time to work on my projects. One of the techniques that I will be doing at my classes this month is "KISSING". The big heart on this card displays this technique. So if you are attending this month, this might be one of the cards. Those people who attend my classes regularly know that sometimes I start out with one card but by the time they get to class I have changed it. I do that a lot because in my mind I am always trying to make it better. This card uses a lot of new products which can be found in the new Occasions Mini. The stamp set that was used is "I (Heart) Hearts", the DSP is "Sending Love Specialty " paper and the brad is"Sending Love Epoxy Brads" and all these adorable products is from the new Mini. Check them out. If you didn't receive your new mini yet, contact me and I will get one to you.
Go have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute-I might just have to "case" this! I'm looking for some Valentine ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Gail...Ditto to the casing....

    ReplyDelete