Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January Technique Class Card 2

This card showcases the technique of "PAPER PIERCING", although it is hard to see it from this photo. The piercing is around the embossed heart. This card also uses a lot of the products that you can find in the new OCCASIONS MINI. I am really loving all the new products that Stampin' Up is offering in the new mini! I think that the products I used here, helps the card look a little bit more elegant. I like the more formal look you get by using the black satin ribbon but you could use red satin ribbon if you wanted to. This is basically a card front. The sentiment can be found when you lift up the flap on small white square where the heart is! What a cute way to display a sentiment! The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: I (Heart) Hearts
PAPER: Whisper White. Real Red. Basic Black
INK: Real Red Craft Ink
ACCESSORIES: Black Satin Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Clear EP, Heating Tool, Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

A lot of these products are new. I love them! The new punches are so easy to use and I am so excited that Stampin' Up has provided it's customers with a variety of colors in the Satin Ribbon. I like this card and I hope my customers like it also. I am going back to my work table and see what else I can create today. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment