Monday, January 25, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?

I was going to post another Valentine's Day card today but when I woke up it was pouring. It is so ugly here today. It is dark, cold and just plain dreary! So I decided that I needed to post a perky card to make me feel better. I think this card did just that. The colors alone have to perk you up. I made this card last week. I was playing around with my new punches and really love the "Two Step Bird Punch". I got the idea for using both punches together from one of my customers. She had called to place an order for both and that got me to thinking. So last week I got the spring colors out and came up with this very simple but I think a nice card. Again I used a lot of the new products in the Occasions Mini. The supplies that I used for this card are:

STAMP SET: Teeny Tiny Wishes, With All My Heart
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Shades of Spring DSP
INK: Orchid Opulence, Night of Navy, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Extra Large Two Step Bird, Extra Large Fancy Flower, Fire Rhinestone Brads, Silver Brads, Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch(Sale -a -Bration), Matchbox -Bigz XL Die, Big Shot, 1/4" Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

The supplies that are in red type are products which are in the Occassions Mini or the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

I didn't realize how many punches I used until I started listing them here. This card is completely punched except for the sentiment and the inside of the punched flower. I really love this card! It is simple and cheery looking. So if where you live it is drab and dreary out today, I hope this card helped you realize that Spring is just around the corner! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment