Saturday, January 30, 2010

Razzleberyy Vintage Vogue

This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets! I love the vintage feel it has. It is also a very versatile stamp set. I like a stamp set that you can do a variety of thing with. This set can be found in the new Occasions Mini. The other new item that I really love is the butterfly embosslit. Another quick and easy card but what a statement it makes. The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Vintage Vogue
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
INK: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Fire Rhinestone Brads, White Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

The products which are in the new Occasions Mini are typed in red.

I don't know if you can see it on this picture but also I stamped images on the side of the card base using the same color ink as the card. That technique gives a very subtle effect and adds interest to the card. The rhinestone brad and the embossed butterflies adds the finishing touch to this card.

Tonight I am going over to my Up Line's house and we are going to work on a very special project. I will post the project online sometime next week. I can't wait until tonight. I know we will have a good time. It is always a good time when we our group gets together. Go out and enjoy your day!

1 comment: