Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Promised You a Valentine

I promised you a valentine card and here it is. I really love the new "Sending Love" DSP. The colors fit Valentines Day perfectly. If you look closely at design on the red DSP, you will find the flowers are made of tiny hearts. This card is almost made from product in the new Occasions Mini. I just love the new items Stampin' Up came out with in the latest mini. Again this card is very simple but the placement of the papers create the interest in this card. The supplies used in this card were:

STAMP SETS: I (Heart) Hearts, Holiday Best (Level 1 Hostess Set)
PAPER: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love DSP
INK: Real Red
ACCESSORIES: Hugs Love Notes, Three Heart Punch, Sponge, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

The products in red type can be found in the Occasions Mini.

The white "Hugs Love Notes" seemed so white, so I sponged Real Red on it to tone it down a bit. This way it does not stick out so much. I also put Dazzling Diamonds on the hearts so that it added a little more interest with the sparkle. I like the simplicity of this card and I hope you like it too. It is snowing lightly right now and it makes me feel so cozy watching the snow fall. I wish you a great day.

1 comment: