Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chocolate Bunny

While I was over at my Upline Kim's house on Thursday, both of us were working on cards for upcoming events we were having. This is a card that Kim was working on. We made a deal. I would make her a sample of yesterday's card, then she would would make me a sample of the card she was working on. So here is her card. I think it is so cute and Springy! The supplies that she used for this card were:

STAMP SET: Chocolate Bunny
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Kraft, Sweet Pea DSP
INK: Craft Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Big Shot, Iridescent Ice EP, Heating Tool, 1/2" Certainly Celery Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

I had such a nice time stamping at her house. It is so much fun to exchange ideas while working with someone. I feel I stamp better when I have someone to bounce ideas off of while I am working. With this card again, we were trying to design cards that use new products from the mini. The items that are in bright red are products from the new mini. I enjoyed the day at Kim's, so why don't you go out and enjoy the rest of your day today!

1 comment: