Friday, May 22, 2009





This is a SQUASH BOOK. A few years ago my upline and about 4 of my sidelines went to a Regional Seminar. My sideline who lives in Massachusetts made each one of us a squash book. I still have it and every once in a while I think that I will make one but I never do. Well, the other day I received my order from Stampin' Up. It had my order of designer papers (I took advantage of the promotion which is going on right now) and I fell in love with BELLA BIRDS. I used this on another project which was posted a few days ago. I thought this was a perfect paper for a wedding. My daughter's best friend is getting married next month and I thought that this was perfect timing to make a squash book for her. So I got the one my sideline gave me and cased it. Thanks Cindy Rae! The first picture is a picture of the front of the book. The bird is part of the design on the paper and I thought it was perfect for the front cover for a wedding. The second picture shows you all the pages inside the squash book and what the book looks like all pulled out. You would place the pictures, where the white squares are. After you place the pictures where they belong, you fold the pages back into the book form. Tomorrow is the bridal shower. I know my daughter will take lots of pictures. I think that when the pictures are printed, I will take some, place them in the book and give it to her. I am sure she will like it. She loves handmade gifts! The supplies that I used for this were:
STAMP SETS: None
PAPER: Bella Birds DEsigner Paper, WHisper WHite
INK: None
ACCESSORIES: White Organdy Ribbon, Adhesive
Here is another way to use the beautiful Designer Papers that Stampin' Up has. And with the special May promotion going on right now. How perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment