Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scappin' Kit Cards and Portfolio


Here is another project that we worked on at Susan's 12 hour stamping marathon. Someone brought this idea to work on that they found on the Stampin'Up website which we cased. It is so cute and so very easy to do. It is made with 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin' Kit. From the kit you are able to make a portfolio which holds 8 cards. The portfolio fits into a cardstock case. There was absolutely no stamping done on these cards. The designs come from the patterned designer paper and the stickers which are included in the kit. You only need Whisper White cardstock and your imagination to complete this whole project. What a great gift to give someone!
I apologize for the lack of recent posts but I have been going crazy the last few days with my visiting daughter and all the activities that go along with a graduation. Also my camera is still causing problems. I need to get that fixed so I am able to post new pictures. I will be working on projects today since it is rainy today. I will be able to post my new projects soon. Keep looking out for them. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment