Monday, May 4, 2009

May Technique Class-Sneak Peek 2

I promised you a sneak peeks of what I will be doing in Technique Classes this month. The theme this month is "FANCY FOLDS"- various ways to fold your cards to make them a little more interesting and unique. This card was made using the Joy Fold technique. My customers have been asking for a masculine card and here it is! This is a card for a man who doesn't have interests in golfing, bowling, hunting, ect. He just wants a plain, bold card wishing him the best on his day. You don't always have to have your cards filled with stuff, sometimes the most simple, bold and direct card is the best. If this greeting is not your style, I will offer you an alternative to change the look of the front. This card is made using the "To the Nines" Specialty designer paper. This cardstock is not only masculine in looks, it is textured. This is a great cardstock to buy especially during the month of May with this month's special. Buy three packages of designer paper, specialty designer paper or 12" x 12" textured cardstock and get one package free. If interested contact me for more details, a look at the samples of paper available, or if you wish to place an order. As for more details on how to make this card, contact me to sign up for this month's technique class. Check my demonstrator website for dates and times. www.dereag.stampinup.net I will be showing you the last card that will be made at the May Technique Class on my blog next week. Now I am going to work on this week's Mojo Monday Challenge. Check back later this week to see my entry. Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment