Saturday, May 16, 2009

May Technique Class-Part 3




This is the last card that we will be working on in my May Technique Classes. This is a Gate Card. The first picture shows how the card opens. The second picture shows how the card looks from the front. A Gate Card opens equally from the middle. This card uses "CRAZY FOR CUPCAKES" stamp set and "RAINBOW SHERBET DESIGNER PAPER". The Rainbow Sherbet Designer Paper is a wonderful paper to use for those occasions that you want to give a celebration type look. For example: graduations, birthday parties, retirement parties, ect. I hope my classes like the three cards that we are going to make. I think that learning how to make three different cards that open differently will help them make cards that their friends and families will enjoy receiving. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I took your card as example for my birthday
    card for my grandma.
    But, I think, your card is really,
    really nicer than my card!

    ReplyDelete