Monday, May 18, 2009

Explosion Card


This is a card that we made in m technique classes in February. I found the tutorial for this card on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog and thought it was really neat. Although it looks very difficult to make, it is easy to do once you figure it out. I used to do Origami with my Kindergarten and First grade classes and the fold seemed very similar. I used "FLOWER FANCY" stamp set and the versatile "RASPBERRY TART" Designer Paper. I think it is a really cute card and one to give to a special friend or relative. The supplies that I used for this card were"
STAMP SETS: All Holidays, Flower Fancy
CARDSTOCK: 12' x 12" Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart Designer Paper
INK: Cameo Coral, Rose Red Kiwi Kiss
ACCESSORIES: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Adhesive
I love making different cards. Ones with different folds or anything that makes them a little more special. I think when people recieve a card that they see took a little more time, it makes them feel even more special. A reminder that this card was also used with Designer Paper which is on special until the end of May. If you want to see more information about this promotion, click on the May Promotion icon on the side of the blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment