Friday, July 5, 2013

July Thank You's

I already told you the New Year's Resolutions that I made about my business.  One of them was to make Thank You Notes for my customers when they made a purchase.  This is a pic of the note cards that I made for the month of July.  Another very simple and quick card to make.  These are the supplies that I used for this project:

STAMP SET:  Wildflower Meadow
PAPER:  Whisper  White, 2013-15 In Colors
INK: 2013-15 In Colors
ACCESSORIES:  Rhinestone Jewels

I cut the card stock 3" x 6" and fold the cardstock on half for the base.  These would be perfect a perfect size to use as gift tags also.  

Well I am on my way to Susan's to work on our Christmas in July Event.  I will have more information about that event tomorrow.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment