Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Convention Swap Card #3

Isn't this card adorable!  Another baby card!  I told you that I had baby cards on the brain.    This card uses the new stamp set, "Zoo Babies".  I used a lot of new product on this card.  I love the color combination on this card and I managed to use 3 of the new 2013-15 In Colors for this card.  The supplies that I used on this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Zoo Babies, Sweet Essentials
PAPER:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
INK:  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
ACCESSORIES:  Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, 3" Circle Die, Bitty Banner Framelits,  Big Shot, Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe Markers

This is such a cute card and I hope the people I swap with tomorrow like it also.  Today the rest of the gang will arrive in Salt Lake City.  Once everybody gets to the hotel, we are going to do some sightseeing.  Will try to post tomorrow before the first general session starts.  I am so excited!!!  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment