Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Coastal Cabana Baby

While trying to come up with some ideas for a baby card, I thought that the new In Color Coastal Cabana would be a nice color to use.  My daughter never was one that liked the baby blue that most baby boy layettes use.  So when coming up with a baby boy card, I kept that in mind and used Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana.  I love that color combination.  I used a very simple layout for this card.
 The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Baby Prints, Cuddles and Kisses
PAPER:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
INK:  Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate
ACCESSORIES:  Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Jewel Rhinestones, Dimensionals

When I stamped the foot prints, I stamped it off first and then stamped it.  I just thought that it made it look more like real print.  I love the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder and I have been waiting for something like it for a long time to use with making baby cards.  I will be using this embossing folder a lot. This is another card that I plan to use for my upcoming Card Buffet.  I am thinking about doing a similar card using colors that are more feminine.  We will see if my babies will give me a break today and take a nice long nap.  Enjoy the day!


2 comments:

  1. What sweet baby cards. Tomorrow my daughter finds out if she's having a girl or boy - we're kinda routing for a boy around here since we already have lots and lots of girls! Either way, we excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Katherine! You will love being a Grandma. It is the best job I ever had!

    ReplyDelete