Monday, July 15, 2013

Convention Swap #1

You are going to say that you have seen this card already.  This is similar but I made a few changes to it so that it would be made using all current product.  When yo are swapping at SU events, you need to make all your cards using current product.

I made this card for Technique class when I was showing the CHALKBOARD TECHNIQUE.  I had used a chevron patterned DSP for that card.  But this card I used the new "Positively Chevron" stamp.  I love it!  I was so pleased that it came out looking so nice.  I also changed the background to Smokey Slate card stock.  I really like the changes and could not be happier how this card turned out.  The supplies that I used for this card were:

STAMP SETS:  Blooming with Kindness, , Positively Chevron and Oh,Hello
PAPER:  Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
INK:  Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES:  Dotted Scallop Edge Border Punch, Apothecary Label Framelits, White Embossing Powder, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon

I was running out of time and so I decided to use a card that I had made earlier but changed it up a bit.  Convention starts Thursday so I still have a bit of time to finish the rest of my swaps.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment