Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas in July Cocoa Pouch

This week I am going to post pictures of the projects that we will be making at our Christmas in July Event!  Last year Dawn Oshefske posted this cute Cocoa Pouch on her blog.  I thought it was adorable and wanted to do it with my customers.  I had so many other projects planned that I could not fit it in but I put it in my file for future projects.  So when getting ideas together for Christmas in July, I knew that this pouch was going to be on the list.

The Cocoa Pouch is easy to make and holds a package of cocoa and a peppermint stick, which you can use to stir the cocoa.  That will give it a minty flavor.  This would be a great gift for a Sunday School teacher, Daycare Provider, favors for a Christmas event or really anything you can think of.

All products are SU except for the cocoa and peppermint sticks.  If there is something that you do not recognize, when you receive your Holiday Catalog, you will find it. Hint, hint, hint.  If you are interested in attending my Christmas in July event, please contact me.  I am off to play Grandma again for the day.  I only have one grandson to watch today.  Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment