Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Christmas Tag Box

Outside of box
Isn't this most elegant box that you have seen?  What a beautiful gift you can give someone for the Holidays!  It really just folds up into a box and then you adhere a belly band.  That is what helps to keep it in it's box shape.  This box holds 6 gift tags.  You could put more in if you like.  Or if you did not want to give gift tags, it also will hold Girardelli Chocolate for that chocolate lover or Tea Bags for a tea lover.  
Inside of box with tags

This is another one of the projects that we will be making at my Christmas in July event.  That event is my favorite.  I love when we stamp and create while listening to Christmas Music, eat Christmas cookies, and drink hot chocolate.  I even put up some Christmas decorations.  It is a fun event.  If you are interested, contact me so I have all your supplies prepared for you.

Today I plan to finish up what I need to do on my swaps and try to do some packing.  Next week at this time I will be in Salt Lake City, trying to some sight seeing before convention starts.  Enjoy the day!


1 comment: