Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holiday Stamp A Stack Already?

Yes, it is that time of the year again when Susan and I go crazy and start getting ready for Christmas.  I know you must be thinking we are crazy for starting so early but there is a method to our madness.  We hold 4 Holiday stamp a stacks  each year.  We hold one in August, September, October and November.  We offer 15 cards or 20 cards that you can make each month.  We calculate that if you attend each Stamp A Stack, you will have made 60-80 cads (depending how many you chose to make at each session) by Thanksgiving.  How great is that, all your Christmas cards finished before the Christmas season begins!


This is one of the cards that we will be making during the first Stamp A Stack.  Every year we try to put a blue card in along with the more traditional red/green cards.  I love the color of this card.  And if you look closely at this card, you will see that the Mosaic Madness stamp set was used.  How cute!  All this week, I will be posting the cards that we are offering for our first session.

I will be hosting the HOLIDAY STAMP A STACK at my house on August 18, 2013 at 1 PM.  The cost is $25 for 15 card/envelopes or $35 for 20 cards/envelopes plus a package of Rhinestone Jewels.  I will be offering 4 different designs.  If you want to make 20 cards, you will make 5 cards of each of the four designs.  If you want to make only 15 cards, then you will make 5 cards each of the 3 designs that you choose.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending.

I have a busy day ahead of me.  I am starting to cut supplies for the Holiday Stamp A Stack for those you have signed up already but I am also watching the smallest grandson today.  He was always the quiet one, but since he learned how to crawl I find that now I am chasing after him more and more.  I am not complaining.  I love every minute of it because I know that time goes so quickly and he will be grown up before you know it.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment