Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Convention Swap #2

Okay, rough time trying to get everything ready for various events this month.  It just seemed like there was not enough time in a day to get everything done.  So here is the second swap and it is also a swap that I already used for an earlier swap this past May.  I had extra left over and decided to make more for one of my swaps.  This card uses "The Open Sea" stamp set.  It is a great stamp set and I use it often. Do not worry, tomorrow's post is a brand new design I came up with for convention.

I will not bore you with the supply list since I already posted it earlier.  Convention is getting closer and I am getting more excited.  I should be getting into Salt Lake City tonight.  Can't wait.

Tomorrow I will post my last swap card.  My other friends will be flying in this morning.  Then we plan to do some sight seeing before convention starts on Thursday.  Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment