Monday, July 1, 2013

Babies and More Babies!

I was working on some cards for an upcoming Card Buffet that I am hosting.  I am working on All Occasion Cards.  So I started off creating a Baby Card when I get a call from one of my close friends that her son and daughter-in-law just gave birth to a boy!  Although I knew she was going to have this grandchild, he came a few days early.  This is the card I had just finished when I got the call.
These are the supplies that I used for this card:

STAMP SET:  Best of...Babies and Brides
PAPER:  Baked Brown Sugar, VEry Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding
INK:  Baked Brown Sugar
ACCESSORIES:  Pistachio Pudding3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim Ribbon, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelits

I was working on a neutral gender card for the card buffet.  I will now have to go back to the drawing board and come up with one for a boy.  I need to send a card to them and also my friend who is a first time Grandma.  It is a very exciting time for my close group of friends.  There are 5 of us that are very close.  Our group has 10 children and last weekend, we married off the 8th one.  So we have 2 more to go.  This week, the 5th grandchild was born and we all have BOYS!  At this time all the grandbabies are aged 2-1/2 and under.  And another baby (boy) is due in September so you can understand how excited we all are.

Tomorrow I will post another baby card.  It seems I really am going to need a lot of them in the future.  These cards will be part of the Card Buffet that I am trying to put together.  I am off to do my Grandma duties today.  All three are here and will be indoors all day because we are having thunderstorms right night and heavy rain.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment