Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back from Convention

 I'm finally back home after convention.  I had a great trip coming home on the train.  Although it takes longer, I enjoy the view and you meet such nice and interesting people.  

Today I want to show you one of the convention gifts that I got.  When our small group gets together and we go to stamping events, we always make gifts for each other.  This year the gifts were unbelievably over the top.  This gift was made by my sideline Susan.  It is a gift box.  When you open it up.  There are 4 note cards, a piece of chocolate, and a tea bag inside.  It is so cute!  The first picture is the box closed.  When you remove the Belly Band, you can see what it looks like inside.  Everyone in the group loved it.
This is a group picture of all of us together at the Stampin' Up office at Riverton.  What a great time we had.  Tomorrow I ail post another gift and also a swap card.  There is just so much to share with you.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment